Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Brr-day to Sebby-Sebastian-sebubala-bonk-applecrumble boy-jamaican paddie-V8-slow!


We sing because we love you and we sing to let you know. You are the....king...for the day and whatever you say goes. Hope you're having a great day Seb, I know you are. You're a good guy. Stay that way;). Thanks for always being willing to make popcorn and being faithful with all your ministries. Thanks for always laughing at my jokes. Happy birthday, shorty.
Tons of love and huggies,
Florence dorence dabedie auntie penelope, little fat snob.
P.S.
-A clue, no.
-La di da di da.
-Never trust tattle tales and brats. They aren't respectable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a truly sweet and loving sister.....I like this pic for several :D reasons but one of them is that Sebs wearing my favorite colour :-P Anyhow i to would like to wish the best to Sebby for this year to come and i truly hope he had a wonderfull day...oxoxoxo

Stephanie Scott said...

Hi Flowy---write me I got something to tell U!