Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy Belated mom and debs.


Well, yesterday was my mommy and Boris' birthday.

Mommy:
Mom has always been there....literally....like always! ugh hahaha jk. I'm sorry for every thing I've put you through. I'll be better:D. Have a new nice year! Et merci beacoup por umm.... ecole moi le francais! hahaha au revoir, mere!

Boris:
Aaaand i thought you were turing 21! Oh my debs, I think you're getting too old for me...sigh. Be a good girl, come back to me soon, and um... get l**d or something! haha Miss you tons, beb. Cuidate y stop cheating(tu sabes de que hablo, si?)

1 comment:

Cruz said...

awww, CGO, I love you too mucho! Thank you for loving me....aun que estoy cheating...;) I'll forgive you for putting this pic up, just cuz you posted something for me. :p and remembers...if I get a year older...so do you! :D