Friday, December 12, 2008

Uncle Hans.



Well, this is just a little something...from me to ...umm...Chris here ...cough! cough! I love you Hans! You're one of my best friends and thanks for always being a girl when I need you to be, for listening to my whinyness and for your hugs:D. I hope you have a super good year and I know you enjoyed the last one...obviously..cuz I was here! I know I wont be there next year to make it awesome, but I pray it will be. neehoo...this post is getting awkward...stay cool hans. And get fat. I didn't get you a present but just pretend the one marianne gives you is from the both of us, okies? Yay!



2 comments:

Te-te Halifax said...

ugh flo, you put up about the meanest pictures of him that exist. im bitter against you!

lol

Eman said...

What Tampico can do for you...

That's not very good PR, Flo. Heh.