Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

So it's Christmas again..or was... Okay, so I' m a bit late, but a few hours doesn't make much of a difference, right? I'm not a super Christmasy person. I don't know why...The Christmas push was okay. Tiring as always, but we managed. My voice is so gone right now. I know I said I'd put up videos of the shows, and I will....maybe...I just don't have them yet:D. Sweet. You know how many times I said the word "I" in that last sentence? Whoosh. Anyways...this is real boring. I'm just tired.


Other news:
-I am officially Te-te's maid of honour!
-Aaron got to come over for Christmas dinner
-I got alot of Christmas presents(fankies every one who gave me one. And to those who didn't may you be punished:P)
-I'm not sorry for not having posted. I am a lazy man.
-Blogs are annoying. Wah



*This image has been removed because it was disgusting*

5 comments:

Te-te Halifax said...

i believe u forfeited your maid of honor position when u called me a certain derogatory EVIL thing!.....Failure FLO!!!
hahaa

Flo-flo said...

Oh cmon you. I never insinuated that you were fat in the least. That's how you interpreted it. I was trying to say that you were so strong and skillful that you could hold Hans down asif nothing. seeee

*Maid of honour crown coming back down upon my head*
Ahhhhooooooo

Cruz said...

about time you posted, Flo... better put up some vids, ok? Sorry I don't have Christmas pics, if not I would have posted, but hopefully tonight I'll get some....gonna have "Cluj Night" :D explain to you some other time, or if you tell MY lilGuy, he might explain....anyways, this is long and I am bored, so yah...gonna go now! love your sexy look :p oh, and those fringes....=/?_?

Flo-flo said...

Ahem debs, this is not my sexy look. This is my serious face. You don't wanna see my sexy look:P. No they are not fringes, its some gross fleco that i was forced to get(you know i love you celeste). I'm thinking of getting fringes tho...what do ya think?

pause.....NOT!!

Te-te Halifax said...

um flo...NO DANCING VIDEOS!!! i have things to blackmail you with, i do i do. !!!