Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Holy cow.

Wow, it's been freaking long. Hehe whoops. I've had nothing to post about of much importance but lemme see...
-I've started working out and cutting waaaaay down on junk food. Yes, it's been hard to walk past the chip isle or not snitch on someone else's bag, but if you must know, i havent eaten a single chip for about a week and a half. Yes, a round of applause please! *bows* thank you!
-We have new people in our home. Dear Magfis and her son Manu are back with use. YAY!! Mary arrived last Friday. Don't really know her yet, but she seems nice:). David is supposed to come from South Africa tomorrow. It'll be nice to have boys around...for a change....
-Our internet has been real trashy lately.It's so annoying how you can't even check your mail with out being signed out at least 3 times. Everthing goes super slow and its duper frustrating.
-Nikki cut her hair. She got these fringes. It's a totally different look and I'm still trying to get used to it. She looks all super modely now. hehehe I'll post a picture once I get one.

Yeaup, thats about it. hehe.

1 comment:

Rick said...

that we do flo..and that's..all I have to say..ya 'D