Saturday, January 31, 2009

My sister.


Sigh. Te-te. There is no one word that explains Te-te. She's fun, funny, cool, friendly, willing, faithful, open, a good shepherdess, holy:P, naughty, silly, sweet and beautiful. Sounds perfect huh? She is. Te-te is always there when you need her: some one to talk to, to cry to, to shout to, and just to hang out with. She's always got our backs and stands up for us Sr teens. She understands us, and it's kinda cool to have some one like that on the steering council. She knows what's best for us and what will really help us to learn and do better. I'm not gonna say you're the best JT counselor, cuz every one else did already, but I will say that youre the best ring leader for our new gang, the YGG. Yo for real cat. Get out of our dog town. Yo Still, respect. Dont go hatin' yo. Still...for real ya'll.
EEEEEEEE! I don't know what I'm gonna do when you leave, Teffs, but we'll think of something. Stay cool and soak up as much of me as possible, cuz you're gonna be two loooong months with out me. You've got 1 month to make up for 3:P.

2 comments:

Sam Fuller said...

I'll remember that about the shouting...It's pretty fun to shout to people, but not that many people are cool with it. *snigger*

Te-te's the sh*t

:D

The Life and Times of Marianne McKen said...

Awe! Yeps Tete, you're all that and more! :D