Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My awesomely powerful powerfulness!

God, I am sooo awesomely powerful! I bet you wouldn't believe it at first sight, but I am a beast of strength. I can beat Hans in a UFC match(I get him to tap all the time, yey), he'll testify it too! So I'm leaving you this video so you can see for yourself the awe-inspiring, powerfully excellent might/righteousness that I am incarnate. (I'm not actually this proud, I'm actually a very humble person, GBM.)

P.S. If you want pointers on how to beat Hans in a UFC match, post a comment and give my your email and I'll send you a 1-2-3 step process...or whatever its called. Anyhoo, I love you all and stay on fire for Jesus:D!

3 comments:

Laura said...

hahahha that is so funny, you are sucha freak, love you

Sam Fuller said...

oh! I want to beat hans in a UFC match!!! (what is that is or who this guys Hans be's...but it must be fun, no? stay strong flo...stay strong!

Flo-flo said...

Well Sammy, a UFC match is basically wrestling and boxing and jujitsu all together. UFC stands for Ultimate Fighting Championship. The way to beat Hans(oh just some random guy) is to :
1-Walk up to him
2-Hug him
3-Not let go till he taps(gives up)