Thursday, May 1, 2008

tu tu tu rut too tUUU!

Yey. Aaron is 17. I don't have much else to say, so I won't say much else. Aaron is the one thats closest to my age in our family, so I guess we've always been pretty close, though we've had our times... yes...ahem anyhoooo. Aaron, you're great. You deserve the best this year. Hope you have a good one, meany.

Update on May 2nd: And on a lighter subject, me and the 17 yr old(hehe) finished our science today YEY! And we (both) got 90%. Ha we're so cool. But it wasn't just any old science test. It was yucky stuff like about electricity and computers etc. Thanks Aaron, couldn't have finished it without you! I lack the inspiration. Half the time I wasn't even paying attention, but Aaron would test me and make me feel guilty so I'd have to pay attention. All my good and bad scores in school are your fault Aaron(that's actually not true...)

P.S. The weirdo title is actually the sound of a trumpet announcing my presence. haha yes, I love you too.

No comments: