Thursday, April 24, 2008

Of roadtrips and me driving.


So we went on a road trip for a couple days. Big hug and thanks to all who were praying for us! We got some pledgers and met some super sweet people. Was super hot and gross but we had this awesome pool and hot springs(egg pool) at the hotel/resort place we were staying at(thanks so much Ana, you know we all really appreciate and love you!) I suppose that you're sorta wondering about the unusual title, but yes believe it or not, I drove a wee bit. And to all you meanies who were in the car, I did just great for my first time; leave me alone! So I was going a little fast, so I was going on the gravel a bit, but thats cuz the road was narrow and I had to stay on one side. Well, I think I did really good and I think I'll make a great driver one day:D. Notice how I very subtly put myself in a green windstar(that was the car that I "drove") Oh yes, and I parked too. Freaked my dad out. Te amo daddy! hehe I have EVERY thing under control(......now which was the break again?)

No comments: