Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Marie's birthday..oh yes, and Sara's too. (And happy belated birthday Magfis...gosh)


Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Marzzzzz! Happy birthday to you! YEY! Oh marz, youre so old! haha you know I'm playing. Well, Marie is the newest addition to our Halifax family(as most of you know:P) and today is her birthday. Marie is the best little mommy, great cook, excellent teacher, and good friend. She's good for me when we go out witnessing, cuz she really pushes me since I'm sooo lazy..hehe..this isn't the confessionals Flo! Anyhoo have a great year Marz, you know we love you and this home wouldn't be the same with out you! Keep shining for Jesus:D. Check this out! Its so awesome!



Oh yeah, and happy birthday to my Sarita too. Miss you baby! hope to see you some time soon Lord willing:). Take care and stay that cute lil' girlie I love!



(P.S. OOH my Magfis, how I love you! Miss you tia and wish you could be here with us.... Sorry i didn't post for your birthday, but I'm doing so now. I didn't forget-you know that. Ira la confis, la confis, la confis, ira la confis, feliz cumpleanos! yey)

No comments: