Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I love my roomies.


Yes the title quite says it all but wait. There's a why. So im just taking my shower, every thing is going great, till I step out and remember that I forgot my towel. So I open the door a tweak and shout out: HEY CAN ONE OF YOU TWO LOVELY LADIES PASS ME MY TOWEL? And in not more than 5 seconds, my towel is in my hand. I love you Ana. I really do! And not only that, but she always cleans the room. Blah, so I'm lazy, but GBH. AND earlier she brought me toilet paper!Yes, Yes, envy me every one. I HAVE THE BEST ROOM MATES IN THE WORLD!

P.S.
yes im going im going

4 comments:

Cruz said...

hahaha I Envy you :P (this is Manu btw)

Anonymous said...

Ooohhh so sweet! Flo's the baby in the room and even tho she has a reputation of laziness we love her to pieces!It sure wouldent be the same room without her ha.

Cruz said...

yeah, the room wouldn't be so messy!! (c'mon Tete and Ana know what I am talking about!) snicker!
Love you, my CGO!

Flo-flo said...

Ahem debs. Most of the mess isnt mine...most of the time. I'm a very tidy chica(cough cough)