Sunday, April 6, 2008

Much Awaited Photos.


I love this picture! You feel the anticipation!

Dom, Marie, and KayleeMy present family hehe


Here are some of the pictures of the wedding. Can't upload them all, because the internet isnt going too fast. But Marie made a video with pictures of the wedding. It's super sweet and beautiful. If I was my dad, I would have cried. Hahaha Any hoo. Go here for the video. And go here for more pictures of the wedding. Que bonito es! BTW they are off on their honey moon! ;;)

3 comments:

Cruz said...

you all looking fine! and yes, CGO, that's why you were not the one that did the ceremony...but we love you and you're adorable when you cry! :p I love you so much. Hugs and kisses for all.
--need I say who?

Flo-flo said...

hehe boris, I said almost. hahaha and just for the record, no, my dad didn't cry as he was doing the ceremony(to all of our suprise)

Laura said...

Aww you all look so good, especially Marz! I miss you all so much!