Saturday, July 4, 2009

Old awesome pictures


So for the feast we had this "Mexican night" although half of us came as Aztecan warriors. So cool. I never got to post the pictures, so I'm going to do so now...

Note from the editor: Not for the faint-hearted. Some girls are half naked:O
A toast! To wealth!...I mean...to our wins!

Me all excited about nothing, as always, and Celeste making fun of me...as always:P
Shiner pants, shiner pants!
Robie is soo cute!


Our war dance. Watch out devil! It's the offensive!
Our...other war dance.....
"Look, water buffalo!"
We don't need to cut off one boob like the amazon women, because we don't have ANY!!! yaaay

Some of the fierce warriors.
The freaky kids' table.

Haha This picture is super awesome, so I labeled it. It's too good.
Ana and Rachel.
The table. We had some AWESOME Mexican food that night. Slurp!
Julie the fierce super modela

5 comments:

Nikki said...

wow..i'm like..really rocking out in my dancing:D

Marie said...

wow flowy...i feel I've seen you naked now...hahaha...too much of your body showing for my taste..uughhh..no..you guys are amazing..wow..I could never do that...you goooo girls!!!! I love the outfits...Mary looks awesome! :P
what fun!

lofty said...

hahahhahha lol you guys dress up too much :D

Flo-flo said...

Well, this time we sorta dressed down:D but yeah it's true. Almost all parties here involve a dress up. It's fun:)

Laura said...

You all have super nice skinny bodies, no fair haha....I love the pic with the captions, too good. Love you.