Friday, July 10, 2009

I have the sweetest brother in the whole world.



So me and Marianne are chillin'...like villains...and Mare Bear comes in the room and proceeds to tell us the cutest, sweetest story in the world:

Jordan:"Hey Mary, can I be with Danny this afternoon?"

Mary: "Uh...I think Danny is going out with your mom this afternoon...but maybe something changed. Why? Where is Sebby?"

Jordan: "No, Sebby is upstairs. It's just cuz I was thinking that we have all these clothes from the provisioning that no one wants, so we could take them to a poor colonia and sell them for like, super cheap. And Danny could drive."

Mary: "Uh huh....aaaaand?"

Jordan: "And then we could give the money to Flowy and Marianne for the....C...D...F..T..P...D"


Awww! That is just so precious and sweet. I was so caught off guard. Earlier my mom and I were talking about the fundraising for the FDTP and midget was just sitting there listening. I love you, fatso. You're the bestest.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Hahhah that's so cute. Are you going to the FDTP?

Flo-flo said...

Yes, well, Lord willing, if i get accepted. ehhehe

Steve said...

how is that possible...u rnt 17 yet and wont be in time...i thought they werent allowing anyone younger to go even if it is just a month and a half away...?