Sunday, June 28, 2009

Chris and Te-te's wedding.

Yaaaay. So as most of you know, Chris and Te-te got married on June 25th. A lot of stress and stuff, but it was way worth it. It was perfect; better than I thought it would be. Guys, I'm so happy for you and I really hope you had the best time of your life. I wish you the best for your new life together as hubby and wifey. Here are some pictures of the wedding.
















This was my maid of honour speech(forced to put it up by Jubilee)

Hehe…Anyone who knows me is aware that I hate making speeches, so please bear with me. Gosh, I know what I would like to say, but it’s so hard to describe it in words. Hehe. I just want to say how much I love you Stephanie; you’re my role model. You have been the best older sister any one could wish for. You’ve always been there for me even when I was annoying or overbearing. You put other people’s needs above your own. I love you too Chris; you’re one of the best guys around. I couldn’t think of anyone better for my sister. What I admire most about your relationship is that, even though it was pretty tough sometimes, you both moved on past it all together, and are still one of the best couples ever. That’s how I know for sure that this is going to last; because you’ve been through the lows and are still humping. Lol. You’re so cute together! When I look at you, I see something that every couple should have. I just hope I’m lucky enough to find someone that suits me as well as you two suit each other. I’m extremely honored to be your maid of honor. No pun intended. :P It means so much to me. I hope you both have the best life together and all your wildest hopes, dreams, and fantasies come true. And umm….may you have many healthy children :P Ladies and gentlemen, tonight we’re celebrating love, pure and simple: Stephanie is pure, Chris is simple.

Please, to the happy couple!


2 comments:

Jubilee said...

awe..so sweet! I loovvveee your MOH speech hehehe....but..I do spy a potato in the crowd:P

Laura said...

sniff and i wasnt even invited....that is not making me feel loved eh flowy? anyways send my love to hans and te-te (if they even know who i am)....it looked like a really beautiful wedding i can see your hard work paid of, love you lots, send my love to everyone there