Sunday, June 21, 2009

Bridal shower, bowling, and happy birthday Priya


So a bit has happened in these last 2 days. We did a bridal shower for Te-te. Me, Yannie, Celeste, and Nikki went out to get some snackies and stuff. Then we all made the snacks which included sandwiches, fruit plates, cupcakes, etc. Te-te made some awesome drinks, lucky bass who ever it is that is marrying her:P. We hung out and talked, watched a movie, etc. Took some unGP pics. hehehe...Priya made this awesome balloon man. He was pretty much the climax of the night. Speaking of Priya...Happy birthday:D. Today was her birthday and we went bowling and such. I'm gonna go ahead and NOT expound on the bowling part, but I'll have you all know I HATE bowling now. Lol. Happy birthday Priya. It's nice to have you here. Like some new blood around. You're fun and cool and all. Hope you have a super good next year. Like I said, after 21, it's all downhill, so good luck with that:P. Joking, love you!

Im gonna put some pics of the shower for you all. cya

P.S. Speaking of showers, I'm off for my fourth today. It's sooo hot here.


Fruit plates. I love how the Tomatoes look so out of place. LOL
Drinks and sandwiches (I have these captions because I think you're dumb)


WE LIKE OUR BALLOON MAN!
Some of us like him very much

Only one of us got him though

Yeah, look at her smug face. Get out
Big boobies! Nikki and Mary need to go tanning. snicker

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

huh? me and Mary need to go tanning? i fink we are dark enough you fool! omg, am i dumb? if its cuz we have white boobies then i shall kill thee for being soooo corny!!!

-the all mighty Nikkita!