Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My 2 favouritest Chinks ever


Celeste and Julie. They are just wonderful. There are no words to describe them. Beautiful, funny, smart, cheerful, out going, faithful, awesome friends, caring and so, so much more

Celeste:
Aww baby, you're my girl! I've missed you so much. Never ever leave me for so long again, ya hear? I hope you have an awesome year and get every thing you've only dreamed of. You deserve it and more. I'm so happy to have you back in my life and I can't imagine what it would be like with out you. TYJ for Yannie who has kept me sane:P Keep on being one of the best girls ever! And remember.....Je mange le champinion!




Julie:
Lets face the facts about me and you....la la la la la. Neehooo Sorry I'm late. You know I've been one busy little man. Julie can always make me laugh. Whenever I'm down, Julie wooly is there with her silly little ways, making this grump happy. You're beautiful. You're almost perfect:P. Don't change a bit, you silly little goose. Keep being that sweet guy i know you are and don't ever conform to normality. I need you to be weird with me.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Flo, you're not a little man....hahha