Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Melly's Birthday.


Melly is such a great person. In every way. Always smiling, ready to reach out and help. I am so jealous. Hehe. Honestly, if I could choose to be like one person, it would be Melly. She is always there (online:P) for me when I need her. I can tell her anything, and she always listens and sympathizes with me. It's great. She is one of my oldest friends. We go waaay back. I still remember when we decided we weren't gonna play "games" anymore. Remember? I remember how you and Tasha didn't get along at all and all the stress you put me through. I remember when we were in the tree house and you didn't want to do that dare. You know what I'm talking about don't you? You'd better:P. I remeber when we used to write all those letters back and forth. I still have them all, and the cover of the notebook you sent me. Some of my best childhood memories are with you. I hope that you keep on being that cheerful, sexy, fun, lovable and silly girl that you are. Come visit me, yes? I know you wont, but you should....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD!!!!those pics are so hideous!!!!!hahahhaha,they're halarious!u have to send me all the ones u have haha,oh the good times!I love you babes!!!!!!!!!txs ur such a love!xxxxx

Steve said...

Happy BIRTHDAY MEL!!! Hope you have a great new year!