Friday, October 3, 2008

Okay, fine!


Hello..again! This is my 100th post, so I was waiting for something really important to post about. However, a certain anonymous comment pricked my conscience and here I am. Um...what of importance do I have to say...Oh ITS MY 100th POST!...oh I already sad that...well, quite a bit has happened since my last post...As you've seen on a bunch of other peoples blog, we went out to eat at Super Salads. Who ever hasn't yet, please post a comment on Hans' blog, tomorrow is the last day! Oh, you have to be nice, cuz then he won't approve it. Hmm...what else? Oh, I officially know all the Salvation verses along with the references! YEAH MAN! I mean...Fo reaal...(Just for my gansta buddy. BTW we are ganster missionaries. You know who you are, my brotha! lol). Que mas... Oh, I went out to dominos pizza, me and hans. See guys, you stay on my good side, and I'll take care of you. Oh, the funniest thing happened today! Hans (my gansta buddy, even though I still am VERY upset at you Hans,) Ate all the gum. Yes, all 4 peices. Just cuz i thought he wouldn't. So I am all offended with him and he locks me out of the car. So I walk up to his "pimpin' new ride", and start kicking it. Just then, Hans points out a police truck parked right next to ours. I look back and theyre just laughing at me. GACK!! So I jumped in the car, saluted them and told Hans to floor it. The little bumbaclaat was laughing at me. I'm so hurt. One day I will find it in my heart to forgive him. ....When I'm the best man at his wedding...yes..that will be the day. Till then Hans, you watch your back!

P.S. The above picture has NOTHING to do with the post.

P.S. I love you

P.S. OMG that is the saddest movie in the whole world! Had me crying in the first 10 minutes!

1 comment:

The Life and Times of Marianne McKen said...

:(...and in you're 100th post you don't say anything about Marianne and how cool she is. I am very hurt and angry at you. Humph! I shan't EVER forgive you, EVER!