Sunday, October 5, 2008

This video is dedicated to Julie and Celeste, whom we miss greatly!

Okay this is nikki! yeah...

okay...so me and flo made this really cool video on october 3, 2008!!!
anyways...back to the dance...
dear old marianne was on the computer...me and flo flo had nothing more intersting to do then to be freaks of natura... so yeah...
here is the coolest video anyone has ever seen..so i just wana tell all you guys somefing...
IF YOU WATCH THIS AND DONT POST A COMMENT...
I WILL FIND YOU!
and only god knows what i'll do when i find you...heheheh...




dont feel free to not post comments...read this again -----
DON'T FEEL FREE TO NOT POST A COMMENT....


-FBI
Flowy Bites Inhumanely

P.S. We were dancing like different people in our home. See if you can guess who!

14 comments:

The Life and Times of Marianne McKen said...

OMG! I am so mad at you guys! And you didn't even MENTION that I so sweetly lent you my camera so that you could video yourselves dancing. All you HAD to say was that I was being mean and hogging up the puter. I shan't EVER forgive you for this inhumane act of inhumanity!

Anonymous said...

Heheheh well i honestly think its the most origanal post you have i love it its so cool....but as far as you having nothing better to do the room....tsk tsk lol

Anonymous said...

Errection...in your general direction...

Flora said...

Aww, you guys are such good dancers! Or at least the people you immatating are... MUAH! I love you!!!

Steve said...

all i have to say is that u guys have a messy room!

Steve said...

girls*

Anonymous said...

yes..yes..i know..we are so wired...hahahahha...totally!

Anonymous said...

OMG you guys are convulsioning!!!!!
and I see nikki is wearing my clothes......hmmmm
I shouldn't have left any hehehehhe jk....keep on dancing like me(my chicken dance) and you will get lots of affection! guranteed! hehehhehe
-Julie xoxo

Sam Fuller said...

I know who you're immitating...I'm not gunna say tho.. :D

Very non-non-non-heinous dances you friends got going there.

GLORIFY GOD IN THE DANCE! ;) LIKE A PICKLE!

Anonymous said...

haha i love it!I like the moves girls keep them coming

Anonymous said...

....disaster

Anonymous said...

I LOVE OU ALL:d

Francisco Zaldivar said...

this has got to be the most hilarious film I've seen in my life!!!

lol

Maltese King said...

it a really messy room..there I commented :D...it looks like it's big though so thats good