Thursday, August 13, 2009

Mon Pere.

Happy Birthday Dad. Come out thou bald head. Hahaha. I love you so much. It's so weird that I'm moving away from home and I'm not gonna have you there anymore. I'm really gonna miss you. And your sillyness. How we can tease you and you don't mind. Remember when I'd always call you a cow and you'd be like "Oh, that's okay, cuz cows are cool." Haha gullable. Thanks for being the best dad I could've wished for; for caring for us so much. Night braids. Lol. Anyways, all that to say: Happy birthday. I hope you have a super good year surrounded by ...some...of your little olive plants.
Noah and his olive plants.
Hahahaha. I love this one.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Wow, Sammy is getting really tall!

Happy birthday Uncle Chris, hope you had a wonderful day!