Thursday, April 30, 2009

Marianne's birthday!


Yay! Marianne is 17 now. Pssh. No longer can we say we have 3 16 yr. old girls in our home, no. Nooow we have to say 3 SR teens and that just doesn't sound as cool. Gosh! I love you Marianne, and you know it. We've been through so much, huh? Me and you. But yes, as the story goes, we are better friends because of it. Remember that afternoon when we were supposed to be working out but recorded all those videos instead? Remember that night we thought there was a robber in our house and we bravely(cough) went to make sure there wasnt? Gosh, Celeste is such a treacherous chicken! Remember going to get our bellies peirced? Remember when we went out to provision dinner to take Hans and Te-te out? Remember the rest of that story...yeah I dont want to either:P. Remember how you'd take your bras and put them on me...then put my bras on? I hate you. Remember George Clooney at Starbucks? Yeeeeah you do! Remember when I got home from Cero Azul and we put the bright red lipstick on and were taking all those pictures? Remember when you forced me to listen to those drama tapes? "You have no idea how far your love has gone....."cough.Remember that time we all of a sudden started fighting in the bed and celeste and *****(encrypted for security reasons) thought we were weirdies? I beat you good. You suck. lol. Heh. So many fun memories. I would put more, but I don't know how many more are GP:P. The fact is, you rock Marianne, and I've really missed you this time you've been away. Come back soon, cuz you got a little weirdy waiting for you here in sunny Tampico. Very sunny...yeah you're gonna die when you get back. I hate seeing my computer in its place every time I come in the room;). I hate having to help on laundry day. I hate how my turn to clean the classroom comes up more often now. I hate sleeping by myself(yeah we separated the beds). Love you girlie. Hope you have one of the best birthdays ever today. When you get back we're gonna have a legen...wait for it...dary!..party...espero. Baiii


Oh and here is a little shiner prize.

So no one told you life was gonna be this way
(clap clap clap clap)
Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A.
It's like you're always stuck in second gear
When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year
But
I'll be there for you (when the rain starts to pour)
I'll be there for you (like I've been there before)
I'll be there for you (because you're there for me too)

1 comment:

The Life and Times of Marianne McKen said...

Awe, thanks so much hunny! Yeh, I miss putting my bras on you:P. Awe, I miss all the fun we had. Can we please reunite the beds when I return:D. Thanks for the grand song and all the nice things you said about me:D. I love and miss you lots and we're gonna have a very fun time when I get back in horridly hot Tampico;)