Monday, April 6, 2009

Marianne se ha ido.



Marianne left yesterday for a WHOLE month or so to Canada where she is seeing Hans and Tete before me, and all my friends.....the many many that I have up there....cough. Right now I'm here in the room all by myself, cuz Celeste decided to be a bum and go on a visa trip in my hour of greatest need. Anyways this is about Marianne:

Marianne is such a sweetheart. She always listens to my whines, always is there when I need her, always makes my bed in the morning, washes my clothes, puts them in a pile for me to put away, then if i dont, she'll put them away for me:D. Marianne helps to remind me to get my get out, she saves me coffee in the morning, she wakes me up in the morning, makes sure I dont spend too much time on the computer:D, and alot more. Yeah, I must sound like a really lazy person. I suppose I am...anyways. I'm gonna miss you tons Yannie. Tampico isn't gonna be as gloomy with you not around. JOKING. But yeah, it's gonna be a weird different. You shouldnt have gone. I'llforgive you for leaving if you PROMISE to come back. Okies? Alright, enough of my rambles. You have fun and don't do anyone...thing i wouldnt:D

Here are a million pictures of us:
FGA dressup night.
On the night we took her out to dinner as a bye bye time.
Us 3...me showing extra love
teeheehee
When I had long hair,,whoops...I mean, that super fun time out with Celeste and Marianne at Degas

6 comments:

Marie said...

Flowy...siempre tan guapa.LY

The Life and Times of Marianne McKen said...

Awe! Thanks so much Flo, reading this I feel so special and needed(no idea how you managed that:P).But I will get back and see you soon, and I will party with all you friends for you:P. I love and miss you lots and hope you have fun, even tho I'm not there. :D

lofty said...

hahhaah you guys are nuts
:D

Te-te Halifax said...

yah flo...ur long hair...sigh.
(silly silly girl :P)

Natasha said...

Awww you guys are such Beauties...Love you all and miss you!

Cruz said...

okay, two things: I am jealous!!!! (she sounds too much like your liking her more than I am...no offense to you Marianne, I think you're great for taking care of her like that really, how do you manage??!! but I just want her to know that I am feeling left out)and what did you do to your hair???????? A ver, ahora me mustras unas fotos.../:)
...... y solo por que te amo, te mando besos...xxxxxxx