Tuesday, April 14, 2009

HI again:)

ugh im sooo bad at this. It's fine. Here we go to all you people who never visit my blog. Yeah, it's actually been busy here. 5 days straight of all day witnessing at the beach for Semana Santa is good enough to take out anyones voice. I've lost mine. I sound like a mix between a man and a squeaky mouse. Yeeeah. No no, don't tease me about it, I've already heard it all. Some people came from different places to go witnessing with us: Stephanie from Monterrey, the Rancheritos from Guad, and Felipe, I know you claim your family was already gonna come to Tampico, don't even try, we know you came just to see us. Thanks so much for coming, guys, even though it was such a huge trip, I hope it was worth it and that you had at least a little bit of fun. It wouldn't have been the same without you all. I'll post pictures of all that later. Oh, and if you're lucky, you might even get some videos of us dancing. But that's only if you're lucky, so dont go on, expecting it:P. On a different note:

Happy belated Marz. I knew it was your birthday, and we even sang happy birthday to you.(yeeah...shush) So cool you guys are coming back to Tampico, you have been greatly missed. Thanks for being there for me when I needed some one to talk to. Thanks for being the girl Dom needs to rein him in.

and to magfis, a happy belated one too. May you make many more enfrijoladas and live forever. Amen.

Ooooh and before I go, here is a peice of eyecandy for you

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

And this is just because Ernesto looks sickening:P

3 comments:

The Life and Times of Marianne McKen said...

Yeps, you are right! Ernesto does looking sickening:P. Well, sounds like Semana Santa wasn't a total bummer without me, glad to know I was missed tho:P. Hope it was fun and that you still sound like a man and a mouse when I get back:D

Cruz said...

a cute and sexy mousy man....:p
te quiero!!!

Anonymous said...

woah nice fotos, haha cheers