Thursday, August 21, 2008

Today...

Today we went out witnessing in the morning. It sucked...hallelujah... we met this guy that I had (apparently) met before. He like comes up to us and gives me a kiss, and I'm like....wooah..on the cheek, but still. So he offers to take us home so we're like yey. So we get home right, and he comes in the house and I'm witnessing to him and whatever. So after like 30 minutes, he invites me out to eat. Course, I cant go by myself so after we got permission, me, Celeste and Marianne went. As we were in the car, his friend calls him and decides to come along. After much discussion, we finally decided on a place to eat. So we order and all and start eating. We got hamburgers. weehooo
Celeste finshed before all of us so we were all kinda teasing her about being a pig. One of the guys is like: oh here, have some french fries too. We were only joking and teasing her and so we turn away and start talking about something random. When we looked back at celeste, she is munching away on the french fries. It was soo funny and we were laughing sooo hard. I was crying and Marianne was all red. Poor lesty:P. During the course of the meal, they randomly ask how old we are and I'm like"we're 15 and 16" And they like stop eating and look at us. "15?", he asks, mouth wide open. hahaha soooo awkward and funny at the same time. As we're leaving the restuarant, we see there's one french fry left on the tray, and Enrique (the "new guy") is like "Oh look Celeste, a french fry! Eat it!" Then the guy(Mario) is like " hey do you guys want some ice cream?" So you know, OF COURSE, but we're trying to be all like, whatever, sure, you know. But Celeste, in her little cute voice is like "SI!" lol soo funny. So off we go to the ice cream place and we order and whatever, and the girl asks if we want a cone or a cup. And Celeste is like "A cone, so I can eat it." Hahaha So we had our ice cream then came home. It was quite an adventure... I was a bit annoyed:P(love you girls!) cuz I had to translate EVERYTHING. All that the guys said to the girls and all that the girls said to the guys. It's a curse to speak Spanish, I tell you!

3 comments:

Steve said...

haha...I agree...it is horrible when I have to translate for people

Laura said...

I know how you feel about being the only person who speaks spanish, I used to always have to translate stuff for everybody, was so annoying but ya ptl. love you

Marie said...

Awesome, at least u're all having a great time, did you witness to the guys? Love you...Stay beautiful.