Monday, August 11, 2008

Fooling around on free day.

Me, Marianne, Celeste and Aaron went out for free day, off to the unknown. We didn't exactly know where we were going or what we were gonna do, but it turned out to be pretty fun. Us girls all decided to wear skirts for fun... we tried to get Aaron to put on a dress, but to no avail. First we went to see some person who promised to buy a CD so we'd have a few pesos to spend:D. Off we went to the mall where we got some coffee and fooled around. I(and the lord, of course:P) got the brilliant idea of going to Liverpool to make fun of their ugly clothes, so that we did. I'll post some pics. After we provisioned pizza. It was a grandishious day!

P.S. WOW for my hair on the ferocious ones!
Celeste being cool with some pergaminos...
Al Capone:P
Aaron gets ALL the chicks!
Oh my!ain't we so cool and sexy
haha gotta looove my hair! i lok like some random movie star or something! oooh yah!
Teehee! we weren't expecting this picture. we were enwildenating our hair:D
GET HIM!
Too cool for school..
Haha celeste's hat ROCKS! and Aaron, pssh! good stuff.
OMG!
Gotta love these hats. So rockin. no no, don't look at my pregnant tummy every one. this is all about the hats!

At the beach....going witnessing...looking nifty!

1 comment:

Cruz said...

se ven super sexy todos, me encanta tu cabello, es a la wild!! grrr. teehee. te amo --Boris