Sunday, March 16, 2008

Samuelito....(no way..)




Me: Hum.. so today's the 16th right? Isn't there something happening today? Something's just not right, not the same.. I feel this little buzz of excitement in the air. There´s something different about today but can't quite put my finger on it. Is it a national Holiday or something? God, this is annoying...Jesus, please show what is going on today. What was it You wanted me to post about? Jesus : UHHH! It´s your brothers birthday! Me: NO!.... Oh yeah..no...yea..nn..oh right! Ha. Nice! Man, I wasted a lot of time... haha ok.. Well, Happy birthday then Sammy. Wow you're 14 now..no way! Ha you're almost as old as me..wait..no way! Ha its true! Shoot. Just so you know, Sammy is a vicious warrior when it comes to fighting the enemy. He´s also a good boy and very sweet. Have a great year Sam. Although you may think that 14 is big, it´s not all that, it really isn´t that big. I love you Sammy. Hope you come out of this next year better than I did! heh hehe..thats not funny..
(walks away singing: for he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellowwwww, which no body can deny!)

No comments: