Thursday, March 20, 2008

Poor me.


Agh. I twisted my ankle at the park on Tuesday. We had just gotten there, and were about to play basket ball, when I saw my niece walking along joyfully, minding her own business. I ran across the court fast as lightning, leaped upon a.,.thing... I could see myself kissing that fat, chubby cheek in my mind and felt as though victory was already mine. Just as I was within range, I fell. "Gak!" I cried out in pain! My ankle didn't look too swollen. Though at first i was pretty sure I had twisted it, I was like "Nah.." So Kaylee prayed for me(darling thing that she is) and Dom invited me to go and play Basket ball. I was pretty sure I'd be fine in a little while as it still wasn't swollen. I told him I'd first walk around the park to make my foot all better, but the searing pain only worsened. So I sat down the rest of the time we were there. Yeah, then i got home, did dishes, it was swollen by the time the meeting started. Neeways, it's getting better now and I can stand on it without too much pain. If I walk slowly i can walk too. I've been hopping around on one foot. A bit tiring..but maybe the Lord knows my left leg needs to get stronger...Just a little reminder that you need to pray for me more often.

No comments: