Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My Deborah's Happy Day.



Aww Debbie, you so old now:P. 21 Oh my. Haha. I did remember, just didn't get around to it believe me... I love you my debs, and hope that you have the best year ever even though I know you wont cuz I'm not there. He he. Debbie, you're the bestest ever. I miss you, I miss when we'd talk until 2 in the morning, I miss how you were always so happy and cuddly. I wish that I had taken more advantage of the times we were together. I guess I never realized that one day I'd be with out my Boris. Perhaps some of the funnest times of my life were with you-you made every moment special. I love you Debbie, hope you have a bestest year ever and that many of your dreams and wishes come true, besides the one of me joining you in Romania:P. Wuv ya.

2 comments:

Aegle Nymph said...

My cutest CGO! Oh I do love you so!!! Don't know how great I was...can be quite the grouch, you know? (don't think I need to say more than that :p)I do miss the times we had and miss you the mostest. I know I should have take more advantage of the time wif you. But, hey...you never know and I might just be back sooner than later to haunt you again! hehe
I had a good day, yet, I was not the same cuz I only had a wanna be copy of my Furry Bear...:D
I love you!!!!!! Moochies and hugs for you!

Flo-flo said...

awww Debs, you were perfect:*