Monday, December 10, 2007

Birfdays!


Today is my mothers birfday. I love you mom. I wish every one had a mom like you. You've always been there when I was going through a battle or some thing of the sort and tell me that every thing was gonna be okay. I really admire how you have served the Lord all these years and are so dedicated to Him and the Family. You're so cool and young in spirit, such a new bottle. Thanks for how youve raised us up, and for the love, discipline, patience. You're the bestest mommy in the world! Love you.


Here are some poems I found about mothers:

Mom's smiles can brighten any moment,
Mom's hugs put joy in all our days,
Mom's love will stay with us forever
and touch our lives in precious ways...

The values you've taught,
the care you've given,
and the wonderful love you've shown,
have enriched my life
in more ways than I can count.

I Love you Mom!

- Author Unknown

To my mother

For all the times you gently picked me up,
When I fell down,
For all the times you tied my shoes
And tucked me into bed,
Or needed something
But put me first instead.
For everything we shared,
The dreams, the laughter,
And the tears,
I love you with a "Special Love"
That deepens every year..

Mother

I think God took the fragrance
of a flower,
A pure white flower, which blooms
not for world praise
But which makes sweet and beautiful
some bower;
The compassion of the dew,
which gently lays
Reviving freshness on
the fainting earth,
And gives to all the tired things
new birth;
The steadfastness and radiance
of stars
Which lift the soul above
confining bars;
The gladness of fair dawns;
the sunset's peace;
Contentment which from trivial rounds
asks no release;
The life which finds its greatest joy
in deeds of love for others...
I think God took these precious things
and made of them...mothers.

No comments: