Thursday, November 1, 2007

Three cheers for me.


brother and sister...awww..


Peace in the midst of a storm...lol


Speeches!

All of us graduates.

Us, looking very intelligent...ahem...with mommy and daddy.


Us all that graduated from our home. Ana(left) Aaron(middle) and ME (right)

The other day we went to Mexico city for a fellowship/graduation. It was so cool and we got to see old friends that we hadn't seen in a while. The team of seven- My parents, Te-te, Ana, her sister Elizabeth, Aaron, and I-set out for a long ten hour drive, leaving at 10:00 sunday morning (I'll leave you with the math) . Hours later, we arrived at the CTC very tired and with aching bums. It was soooooo cold! After a good nights sleep with me all cuddled up to my mommy, we got up, ate and had devotions. A lot happened in this breakfast-devotions slot, but that must remain under the table. My mom gave my dad a hair cut (which i had to ruin- i forced my mom to give me a sec with the scissors and i messed it up, TG she fixed it:D). Volley ball and fellowship were next on the menu, at it was very exciting. At 1:00, all the graduates (there were 28 of us) Piled into the dining room for a talk and *ahem* practice. We all had to give a little speachy-poo and I had NO idea of what to say. At the last moment(while on stage) I pieced together this really corny-sounding copy of what every one else before me had said. Enough of my blabbering, here are some pics of us in our super-duper graduation ....clothes?... and fancy-dancy hats! there was only 1 photographer who wasn't an expert so this is all we got...the profeesional ones will come out laterz. maybe I'll post some of those...

2 comments:

Aegle Nymph said...

Wow! Pero mi Florencia (said with a Filipo accent)I am so proud of you! Love you so much! I knew you would take after me...the smartness, that is--heh! :*:*

Flo-flo said...

Silly Debs. I love you Debbie and wish you could've been there!Stay all smart.