Thursday, November 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Micah....yesterday....

Hey Micah, I didn't forget! I actually remembered at 11:something last night. He he. We've known Micah for a long time...well, like 3 years or so, no? I remember the morning you arrived! ha ha that was funny. I feel like it's been forever ago though. Micah has always been like an older brother to me and all the rest of us kiddos. We've gone through so much when living with him and he's helped us through it all. When I'd be depressed, he'd dance for me and feed me chips so that I'd talk. Actually, I rather liked that method...hmmm...the chips that is... minus the dance:P. God bless you Micah, praying for you. Have a great year and thanks for that you've done for us and our family and the work here in Tampico. Love you. Happy... WOAH...24th! Lol. Sorry I didn't have any pics of him so I stole them all from the XD core pics.

Ok you look really funny in this pic... but then again, dont you always? hahaha jk


No comments: