Thursday, November 15, 2007

Foolishness in the Classroom with Auntie Stephanie...

Pics of foolishness



So in history we had been studying about England, Robin hood era.. Auntie Stephannie said that if we made a rap song about Prince John and England, then we will pass the test...so here we go! Haha. If you look past all the cornyness then you might understand the words and get yourself an education.


Silly me...hey, it was my first try ever. Don't judge me to harshly. Lol

Ok, so this is Aaron's. I helped him so that it'd be half decent. Its not, I know, but imagine if it was just him....hmm...we had to redo it a couple of times cuz he kept on messing up. Haha...

Auntie Stephanie and Kiddos.

7 comments:

Aegle Nymph said...

ROFL!!!! This is TOO good, my Furry Bear! I just laughed the whole way through. Lovin' it! Keep it up, you may one day be the new "JDieasa", snicker...>:D<

Te-te Halifax said...

the last video... OH..MY...GOD!

hahaha WOW

Laura said...

Hahahhah or maybe even better than JD....love you hun! Laughed so much, you guys are soo crazy! Write me sometime!!

F.L.U.S.H. said...

What? Huh, you little pagan. The Cameraman\girl was the one always screwing up. Haha, but yeah it was pretty special, we rock!

Laura said...

tsk tsk aaron you mustnt be so bitter, i love you guys!

Anonymous said...

painful, ouch! i saw this and cried.. i actually did.. lol

F.L.U.S.H. said...

Awww such a proud older sister that really loves her little sheep! She is so happy for us, that we are getting ourselves a decent, well rounded, education....:P Love you tete