Sunday, September 16, 2007

VIVA MEXICO!..... AND BAKING.....!?!?!


The fruit of our labours!


Sammy's art..It's supposed to be a guys head.


The cookies...chocolate chip!


Me and my pie! Such love!

The funnest part, putting the..er..criss-crosses...? (perfect huh? That was MY pie;)
Filling up the crusts.


Making the crust. Notice our super fancy, state-of-the-art rolling pins.



Aaron mixing the apples for the filling...

Tired but happy!

Enjoying the results!(and being very foolish about it!)

I know. Yesterday was Independence Day but I didn't have time to get on. We also had a baking class with Auntie Te-te:P. Hahaha, don't kill me Te-te. Te-te is such a good cook/baker and such a patient teacher. I'll post some pics of all the fun we had and our good food we made. I just had the apple pie for snack today and it has never tasted sweeter. Sorry the flash is kinda wacky.

No comments: