Monday, February 22, 2010

PS

"Hey whatcha gonna do today?" "I don't know maybe watch some movies....play some computer games....listen to some system music...have some alcoholic beverages, you know...surf the internet... HAVE SEX, maybe..."


Okay, so we all do stupid things in our life and we go through that time when a bunch of stuff is forbidden. Yes, you all know what I'm talking about. Well, it's my turn and I got six months. It was a silly mistake made on silly circumstances and I made the silly choice. Oh God, what I would do to go back and change the way things went... Anyways, this isn't a post about how sorry I am or anything, I just wanted to let ya'll know the reason why I may not be posting love notes on your facebook wall, or advancing tremendously in MAFIA WARS *ahhh my heart!* or perhaps turn down a drink or invitation to the movies, NOW you know why! Anyways, pray for me. All of you who go through it will know it's not easy, so you will pray more. I don't know if I'm allowed to post on here anymore, maybe it's considered "surfing the internet" but I will find out, and if not...I will see you around August 21st or so.

5 comments:

Ana Molson said...

I went through it recently as you know, and I know that right now 6 months may seem like till Jesus comes back or something but it goes by super fast and youll be forced to find other things to fill all that time that you used to use on movies ect,,, I am actually really thankfull that I did PS not for what I did but for all that i learned through those seemimgly eternal months.
Love you Flo.

Anonymous said...

oh deary sory loves

Anonymous said...

hey u stole my quote 4 ur title thing u little

Flo-flo said...

i dont know what you're talking about...and i dont know who you are either...

Anonymous said...

And why dont you tell me these things...SINNER!? Hmm well Flo, you know what I'd say to you, that im proud of you, and Im super glad that you are gonna make some great changes in your little life, and grow closer to the real meaning of life. Have a great one, stay true to the revolution, and as hard as it may seem try to keep the rules, they're good for you. Love you Flo, hope you read this, and know that I'm praying for you, if there is anyone who knows how it feels, hehe yeah its me. Love you tonz little sister. We need t talk sometime, Ill cll you someday of these, or give you a number you can call me at.
Aaron