Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy birthday yesterday

Hey Te-te, Happy birthday. I hope this is the most special one ever, cuz you're a pretty special girl and you deserve it. This is gonna be a huge year for you, so you need all the best wishes you can get. I love you and thanks for being one of the best older sisters a girl could ask for. You've been there for me whenever I needed you. Thanks for telling me I'm stupid when I need to hear it and that I'm awesome when I'm at my lowest. I'm still your mini-you...sorta...lol. I miss you tons and I hope I can see you soon. Pray I can save up pesos to go to Canada for your baby, cuz it's looking pretty bleak. Henry! Lol! Okay. I'm done here. You know how much I love you, so I needn't go on, but this is all to say: HAVE A GREAT YEAR!
Silly sisters!

No comments: