Friday, December 11, 2009

I MISS MY PUTER!!

Ugh, I've not had a computer for a whole month and it's so annoying. I've been using Freds and it's slow as ...a snail...ahem, yes. Anyways. I haven't posted for that reason, but I've been getting complaints, so here I am, Xerxes, POW. I just got back from Canada, but I'll post about that later, cuz I'm too lazy now. I just came to publicly tell my mommy happy birthday and make all you suckers who didnt get her for a mom feel jealous. Yes, she is the best.

Mommy, I love you. You've always been there for me to talk to and you listened. You gave your advice and let me vent out all my frustration. You've been everything for us, a mom, a teacher, everything a mom should be and more. I'm so happy I got you as a mom, cuz I can't imagine any one better for me. Thanks for everything. For the trip to canada, for the *cough* secret;) ehh....I miss you tons and I'm so happy I'm gonna see you soon. One more year, but you're still looking young as ever. Whatever you're doing, it;s working, keep it up *wink*.

No comments: