Sunday, November 8, 2009

Belated love

My computer is officially screwed up and it'll cost about 2,400 pesos to fix, so yeah, I'm kinda screwed...I haven't gotten on in the longest time. I just wanted to take this moment to send a wee bit of loves and stuff to two of my favourite Asians. Celeste, I know your post always ends up with some one else's, but it's better than nothing(yeeeah, just referring to the fact that you didn't post for my birthday>:P ).

Celestie Poo: You know I love you and can't stand not being with you and I only want the best for you out of life. I'm a little selfish by wanting you all for myself, but that's just the way things are, so grin and bear it. Can't wait till I get to see you again and take you back with me and...yeah, you know all my plans;). Never change. Not even a bit. You're my perfect girl: You sing, you're HOT, you clean up after me, you cook, you're mature, humble and everything I wish I could be.

Melanie: Thanks for being so fun and cheery and awesome. You're so cute and I admire you. You've been through a lot and are still holding on for Jesus. Know you're in my prayers. I called you for your birthday but I heard you were getting a little birthday surprise;). Call me sometime. Can't wait to hear from you!

That's it. My Asians...Julie and Hiro, you're my asians too.. I would post pictures, but I'm illegally on Checko's computer so this is me signing out with an "I love you girls, happy birthday and you're awesome!!"

2 comments:

Celeste said...

omg....sooo fuming.

Celeste said...

did you delete my comment?