Monday, June 16, 2008

I suppose..

Agh I'm tired. I'm achy. My whole lower half hurts. Yesterday we left the house at 1 a.m. to go to a party in Cuernavaca. It took about 12 hours to get there. Hallelujah. we stopped and provisioned a brunch about 1 hour away from the home. God bless the person who gave it. So yeah, we got there around 12:30 and were playing volleyball, foot ball, swimming till about 8 p.m. FUN YEY! I don't regret it and the 24 hours of traveling was definitely worth it. Love you guys. Thanks for having us. It was really fun and enjoyable. Hope to see you again some day:D. Oh, and from 8-2 we had a dance night. We all had to wear masks, which we took off about 5 minutes into the party, praise the Lord. Most people were pretty creative and made they own. We were lame and bought ours. Plenty of hot chicas and music and snacks. It was a blast, yey!
P.S. I'll post pics as soon as I get them from the people there...yes, you know me, I brought my camera and forgot to take pictures...

No comments: