Friday, May 1, 2009

Aaroncito



Hey airey. 18, huh? Big boy. Finally an adult and you can drink now:D. Ack...what to say about Aaron. After reading Te-te's post, I realized that yeah, ask me who is one of the main people I look up to and one of the first that come to mind is my shrimpy little brother. Aaron is a real role model, you know. He really lives the word and puts it into action in his every day life. He's not in the Family, but he still witnesses, has his wordtime and prays and all. He's still a better disciple than I could ever hope to be. He's one of the people I look up to most. He doesn't have it easy but he doesnt complain. He always tries to look on the brightside. He always follows through and does a good job too. Aaron is a maximizer and is pretty much one of the best guys around. I love you kiddo. You're a good fae:P. Hope you have the best year yet and that you can feel fulfilled in the place the Lord has put you in. Keep being the coolest 18 yr old brother I have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Muah Flo I love you! Same as Tete's post, I JUST READ THIS TODAY! Thats why I didnt post a comment, sorry. You are too sweet faena! Haha. You know that it is only Jesus, and I know that my life is a constant example of that. Everyone can see how nicely I screwed up, and only Jesus can take that old broken clay, and make you into a useful disciple vessel. I love you little sis, and dont worry, one day youll be 18 too and you can kiss a man without your parents permision! WOOOOOOH, haha