Monday, March 2, 2009

Sniffy Piffy Wiffy.

I'm officially devastated. My sister and her little man just left early this morning. It's so weird to not have them here. They've been here for so long and have become an integral part of the home so yeah...it sucks...

Te-te: Thanks for sticking around for so long, for being there for me whenever I needed you, for never thinking about yourself, but about others. Thanks for how you're so giving; you never stop, even when you are not feeling well or going through something, you always have a smile on your face and keep going. You're a sample and a true rolemodel. I wanna be just like you if i ever grow up:D





Hansito Gansito(OOOHHH I mean Chris.): Gonna miss hanging out with you. Even though you said I was annoying (Hans, am I being annoying?)that night we went to HEB, I can forgive you and move on cuz you gave me a kiss before you left. Yes everyone, Hans is not tough guy, he gave me, Marianne, and Nikki kisses before leaving. Yeeeah he did. It was always nice to see you around the house and have your one armed hugs. Will be missing those:D. Take care of my sister for me and don't do anything I wouldn't. Yo gansta missionaries for ever! (Gonna shoot you, got a whole lot of d**gs. Gangstas don't cry. Ganstas give huuuuuuugs!)Oh and one more thing. You'd BETTER remember this;;). "My girlfriend just......"


All that to say, I really like you guys and think you're real swell. Cherrios!

1 comment:

Te-te Halifax said...

thanks flo that was sweet..sniff. hehe. dont be too sad, we'll see u soon enough. :)

p.s. fatty says you werent supposed to tell anyone! haha!