Saturday, September 20, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FLOFLO!!!

Happy birthday darling! I know i already wished it to you a couple times and also did your birthday countdown with you last night, but it doesn't hurt to say it again!:D I hope you learn a lot this year and gain tons of cool memories and fun experiences...of course if you stick around me i'll be able to supply both!..hahah...anyhow, i love you tons and tons and you already know it so i don't have to rub rub it in your face. Have an exciting day and try to feel extra happy!!! here's a little sumthin' for ya:


A smile says a lot about a person
whether they're genuine or creepy

uninterested or sheepy


It adds a spark to a conversation
makes the nerves fade away
makes it easier to stay

When i first met Flowy
A big smile awaited me

Not forced or put on,(i hope:P)
cheesy or soon gone.

All the time, everyday,
her smile is there to stay

you can never hate it,
or tell it to go away.

That's why you, flowy, are my best friend
Time spent with you i don't want to end.


I love you flowy...sorry for the colourful post...i know how much you love it, hehe. Have the best birthday ever!!
-Celeste



3 comments:

Marie said...

Happy Birthday Flowy...we miss you & pray you have a beautiful Birthday...I love you & Kaylee too...we miss you toooooonns...have fun. Don't grow up!!!
MarZ

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwww! That is just so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Happy B'day You beautiful girl you!I love you sooo much!Hope you had a good one!XXXX